"Quinlan Cranes work with us to provide the best crane hire solutions for our site," says Kevin Hunter from Alcoa.
"Working on a brown field site as we do, safety is paramount – and the people at Quinlan Cranes always do the right thing. Their drivers are accommodating and competent. They work with us to get the best solution."
"At Alcoa, our lifts can be awkward and heavy. Tom Quinlan goes out of his way to supervise the job, which is really important to us. He assists us in any way he can, whether it's a study for setting up 200 to 300 tonne cranes to do the lifts or making sure we get the right advice."
"Tom and his people are very very good."
Kevin Hunter, Superintendent, Alcoa Hatch Engineering Alliance
"Quinlan Cranes meets all our stringent safety requirements and has everything a large company needs to do the job," says Jason Hoare, Site Supervisor with a major construction company.
"All Quinlan Cranes equipment is tagged and up-to-date."
"The operators are competent and the job is always forward planned, which makes projects more successful."
"We hold Quinlan Cranes in high regard."
Jason Hoare, Site Supervisor, national construction company
We work with large-scale maintenance and construction projects as well as smaller jobs requiring day-to-day crane hire.
Our quality work has assisted some of the larger corporate organisations in Australia, including:
- Abi Group, Construction of new Geelong By-pass Stage 1 and 3
- Alcoa Pt Henry, Upgrade of scrubber facility at the Point Henry Complex
- Alcoa Pt Henry, Supply of various cranes for maintenance on an adhoc basis
- Downer Eng, Supply of various cranes for maintenance on an adhoc basis
- Central Rigging, Placement of wall barriers on Stage 1 of new by-pass
- Barwon Water, Supply of various cranes on all local and regional facilities
- Jindalee Winery, Installation of tanks for winery duplication
- Bellingham Marine, Unload and placement of pontoons for new Queenscliff Harbour
- Boral Quarries, Supply of various cranes for crusher maintenance
- Boral Asphalt, Erection of new plant at Moolap complex
- Shell, Supply of cranes for bunkering purposes on Shell Jetty
- Terminals, Supply of various cranes for bunkering purposes and for the maintenance of spheres at the North Shore complex
- Bekaert Aust, Dismantle and removal of machinery at their North Shore complex